Denver UX Bootcamp
August 16th-18th 2017
Hosted by MeasuringU
3 Days of Intensive Training on Usability Testing, Metrics, Analysis and UX Methods
Participants receive a User Experience Research Certificate and 2.5 Continuing Education Credits from the University of Denver. This is our 4th Annual Boot Camp. Each year we've had a great group of participants from dozens of companies including:
Google, CitiGroup, John Deere, American Airlines, Amica Insurance, Rockwell Automation and Charter Communications.
The early registration discounted cost is $3,000 US per participant for all three days (through July 31st). The regular price is $3300. This includes:
- Daily Lunch and Two Daily Breaks
- Course Books, Binders and Materials (valued at over $700)
- Software Licenses (downloadable excel calculators)
- Up to 100 US-based participants for your study (provided by the panel OP4G)
- Internet Access
- Certificate and Continuing Education Credit from the University of Denver
- A Thursday Night Cocktail Reception of course
Classes will run from approx. 9am-5pm daily with lunch and a morning and afternoon break. Jeff Sauro will be the instructor. The courses will be a mix of lecture material and hands on practice learning and applying the methods.
All classes will be held on the University of Denver Campus. Discounted rates are available at nearby hotels.